The MSFHR Reach Awards provide funding to support the dissemination and uptake of research evidence to inform and improve further research, practice and policy-making.
Each award will help teams of health researchers and research users collaboratively plan and implement dissemination activities, adapting messages and mode of delivery in order to reach audiences who can directly use the knowledge.
- Competition launch: First week of April 2017
- Webinar sessions: April 20 & 25, 2017
- Competition deadline: May 19, 2017
- Anticipated notice of funding decision: Mid-August 2017
- Anticipated start of funding: September 1, 2017
- Maximum award amounts of $10,000.
- Award term of up to 12 months.
- Each team must include:
- A minimum of one researcher and one research user as co-leads.
- At least one BC research/health professional trainee (e.g. undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral and/or clinical fellows) as a team member included in a meaningful way to enhance their knowledge translation experience and skills.
- The co-lead that serves as the principal applicant must be based in BC and affiliated with an eligible BC university or research institute (BC government employees are not eligible to apply as a co-lead, but may be named as a team member).
- All award funds must be used in BC.
- The BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS plans to fund an HIV/AIDS-specific Reach Award. If this is applicable to your application and you would like to discuss this further, please contact the partnerships team.
Application resources (PDF)
ApplyNet tutorials (PDF)
The webinars are now finished. You can download the presentation for your convenience.