Health xChange coming to Kelowna
*COVID-19 update: MSFHR has postponed the Health xChange event to spring 2022. Please stay tuned for more information.
We are taking Health xChange on the road. To grow research capacity in the Interior, we are partnering with Interior Health and the Kelowna General Hospital Foundation for the first Health xChange in Kelowna, BC.
Join us in spring 2022, as we bring together researchers, community members and health system decision-makers to network and share ideas about “how community engaged research influences health system change.”
We are inviting presentations from across the full spectrum of BC health research. Topics might include, but are not limited to
- Creative ways of ensuring a more vibrant diversity of voices is heard, or different forms of knowledge are considered.
- Novel initiatives that are working to influence health system changes.
- Community-based participatory research to address the social determinants of health.
- Learnings that you gleaned from health system change initiatives that didn’t go as planned.
Submissions should outline:
- What health issues you hoped to address.
- What changes were you hoping to make and what changes you achieved.
- Lessons learned.
- Your contact information and where we might find further information about you, your project and/or your organization.
- Presenters are encouraged to apply to co-present with a community partner.
Learn more: Health xChange 2019