MSFHR scholars win UBC faculty awards
2 February 2016
MSFHR Scholars were well represented in the recent announcement of UBC’s Faculty Research Awards.
Six current or former award holders were recognized for outstanding research contributions in the annual awards presented by the Office of the Vice President Research & International. The award recipients will be celebrated at a special event hosted at the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre on March 30.
MSFHR congratulates all recipients for their continuing excellence in advancing health research in BC!
Jacob Biely Research Prize
- Bruce McManus (2003 Research Unit Award; 2012 Aubrey J. Tingle Prize)
UBC Killam Research Fellowship
- Timothy Kieffer (2003 Scholar; 2006 Senior Scholar)
UBC Killam Research Prize
- Leonard Foster (2005 Scholar)
- Sohrab Shah (2006 Trainee; 2008 Trainee; 2011 Scholar)
- Donald Sin (2006 Team Start-Up Award; 2006 Scholar)
President’s Award for Public Education Through Media
- Steve Morgan (2004 Scholar)