You’re invited to attend March CIHR-IHSPR Strategic Planning Engagement Sessions
19 February 2020
This March, the CIHR Institute of Health Services and Policy Research (CIHR-IHSPR), in partnership with MSFHR and the BC AHSN, is bringing BC stakeholder groups together to provide input into their five-year strategic plan. Register now to attend and have your say.
CIHR-IHSPR is seeking to include opportunities to engage researchers, trainees, decision-makers and other stakeholders within the health services and policy research community, as well as to have patients and the public to provide input on their opinions about the current needs, gaps, and opportunities for health services and policy research.
This input will help them to determine strategic directions and research priorities that will support the health services and policy research community to tackle the most serious challenges facing our health care system.
See below for upcoming engagement opportunities this March:
Researchers, trainees and health system leaders:
- Town Hall
Patients and the Public – two-part engagement opportunity:
- Part 1: CIHR-IHSPR Information Session – Learn more about CIHR-IHSPR
- March 3 from 3 to 4 p.m. PST
- Co-led by Dr. Rick Glazier, Scientific Director of CIHR-IHSPR and patient partner, Lisa Ridgway
- Register to attend in-person at BCASHN Office
- Register to attend remotely (Webinar will be recorded and posted on the BC SUPPORT Unit website.)
- Registration deadline: February 28
- More information
- Part 2: Virtual Roundtable – Capturing individual perspectives on future strategic directions and research priorities for IHSPR
*Note: to contribute to the on-line discussion forum, you will need to create an account at the BC SUPPORT Unit website and ask to be added to the discussion. Please email Colleen McGavin (email@example.com) for more information.