How to write a KT grant
December 09, 2016
Dr. Linda Li. Professor & Harold Robinson/Arthritis Society Chair; Canada Research Chair in Patient-Oriented KT; UBC and Arthritis Research Canada
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
- INVOLVE UK: Values and principles framework for public engagement in research (2015)
- International Association for Public Participation
- Knowledge Translation Evaluation Guide — Alberta Health Services
- Barwick, M. (2013). Knowledge Translation Planning Template
- Proctor EK, Powell BJ, Baumann AA, Hamilton AM, Santens RL. Writing implementation research grant proposals: ten key ingredients. Implementation Science 2012; 7(1):96.
- Nilsen P. Making sense of implementation theories, models and frameworks. Implementation Science 2015; 10(1):53.
- KT Canada
- Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
- NeuroDevNet KT tool
- BC SUPPORT Unit
Currently, there are no webinars scheduled.
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on future webinars, MSFHR news, and more.