It’s about us, too: Approaches to partnering with clinicians in KT and implementation research
September 22, 2017
Kerri Abramson, Vancouver Health Care Research Institute
Aggie Black, Providence Health Care
- Outline the origin of the PHC/VCH ‘KT challenge’ program
- Describe the PHC/VCH ‘KT challenge’ and share examples of 2016 projects
- Outline KT challenge program evaluation
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
- VCHRI KT challenge webpage
- PHC KT challenge webpage
- Moore JE, Mascarenhas A, Bain J et al. Developing a comprehensive definition of sustainability. Implement Sci. 2017;12(1):110.
- Black AT, Bungay V, Mackay M, et al. Understanding mentorship in a research training program for point-of-care clinicians. J Nurs Adm. 2016;46(9):444-8.
Dr. Terri-Lynn Fox - Fox Wellness Consulting
Cheryl Koehn - President, Arthritis Consumer Experts
July 22, 2022