Michael Smith Health Research (formerly the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research) has been a key participant in BC’s health research and life sciences ecosystem since 2001. This is thanks to our team of talented professionals who are committed to supporting BC health research and helping researchers create and apply research evidence to practice, policy, and further research.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Support for work-life balance through flexible hours and generous time off
- Attractive office environment in Vancouver’s Fairview neighbourhood
- Financial assistance for professional development and education
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of health research in BC
How to apply
Submit the following two documents by the competition closing date:
- Cover letter
Please submit your application through our careers portal by selecting the role you are interested in above.