Over the past decade, MSFHR has changed the health research landscape in BC and built a reputation for excellence, responsiveness, and action. These accomplishments are due in large part to our employees and their commitment to positioning BC as a leading force in health research and supporting improvements to health care.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Following the leadership transition at MSFHR just under a year ago, the Board of Directors is undertaking a recruitment to establish our permanent president and CEO. The Board is focusing its search on candidates who have a deep understanding of the health research and life sciences ecosystem in BC. The PDF job posting is available here.
The posting will be open until November 17, 2017. The Board is working with an independent human resources consultant to assist with the process, with a decision anticipated in December.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Support for work-life balance through flexible hours and generous time off
- Attractive office environment in Vancouver’s Fairview neighbourhood
- Financial assistance for professional development and education
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of health research in BC
How to apply
Submit the following two documents by the competition closing date:
- Cover letter
Please submit your application through our careers portal by selecting the role you are interested in.