Careers at Health Research BC
Michael Smith Health Research BC is British Columbia’s health research agency. Our ambition is to inspire and connect curious, creative and passionate minds to drive discovery and innovation in health research. And we are driven by the belief that health-related decision making should be informed by high quality research produced and used in an equitable, diverse and inclusive research system.
We are a team of dedicated professionals who care deeply about each other and our work. We believe in embracing diversity as a strength and core value, creating spaces that are inclusive of all peoples, and are grounded in our ongoing commitment to reconciliation and respect for Indigenous self-determination. We value a diverse workforce, reflective of different backgrounds, skillsets, perspectives and life experiences.
What we offer
- A compensation package that includes a pension plan, generous dental and health insurance, and a wellness allowance
- Support for work-life balance through a flexible work schedule in a hybrid work model
- When you are in the office, our beautiful space offers views of False Creek, an outdoor patio (think summer BBQs!), a fitness centre, and it’s walking distance to restaurants and other amenities
- A professional development policy that supports you to learn and grow
- Our social committee, Team Good Times, organizes events throughout the year
How to apply
Submit the following two documents by the competition closing date:
- Cover letter
Please submit your application through our careers portal by selecting the role you are interested in above.