The Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) is BC's health research funding agency. Funded by the Province of British Columbia, MSFHR helps develop, retain and recruit the talented people whose research improves the health of British Columbians, addresses health system priorities, creates jobs and adds to the knowledge economy.
Since our inception in 2001, we have built a reputation for excellence, responsiveness and action. This is thanks to our team of talented professionals who are committed to supporting BC health research and helping researchers create and apply research evidence to practice, policy, and further research.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Support for work-life balance through flexible hours and generous time off
- Attractive office environment in Vancouver’s Fairview neighbourhood
- Financial assistance for professional development and education
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of health research in BC
How to apply
Submit the following two documents by the competition closing date:
- Cover letter
Please submit your application through our careers portal by selecting the role you are interested in.