3. Application Checklist
- Contact MSFHR Help Desk at email@example.com or 604.714.6609 if you, or your supervisor(s) or referees need help with login information. All applicants, supervisor(s) and referees applying for the first time to MSFHR will need to register on MSFHR ApplyNet and create a system account email and password.
- Communicate with supervisor(s) and references to ensure they have an MSFHR ApplyNet system account email addresses.
- Submit your LOI by 11:59 p.m., Tuesday, March 17, 2015, Pacific Time. MSFHR Help Desk and program staff support are available up to 4:30 p.m., Pacific Time on Tuesday, March 17, 2015.
Update the 2015 Trainee Abbreviated CCV on the Canadian Common CV website.
Update the Publications and Patents & Intellectual Property Rights.
Check and upload all the following documents in the Full Application section of MSFHR ApplyNet: Research Trainee – Post-Doctoral Fellowship Full Application
2015 Trainee Abbreviated CCV
Publications and Patents & Intellectual Property Rights
Doctoral certificate; or MD, DDS, DVM, or DPharm certificate
- Proofread the .pdf document prior to submission to ensure that all data entered into text fields in MSFHR ApplyNet are correctly displayed in the .pdf document.
- Read the review process and evaluation criteria
- Ensure that you meet your Host Institution’s internal review and signing deadline which is prior to the MSFHR deadline. Check with your Host Institution for internal deadline date.
MSFHR Help Desk and program staff support are available up to 4:30 p.m., Pacific Time on Monday, April 20, 2015.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Printer-friendly version: 2015 Trainee Awards - Instructions (PDF)