The MSFHR Health Policy Fellowship provides highly qualified candidates at the post-doctoral level with a unique opportunity to contribute their research expertise to the health policy-making process at the provincial government or health authority level.
- HPF 2017-B policy assignments & competition launch: February 17, 2017
- Competition deadline: April 3, 2017
- Anticipated notice of funding decision: Week of June 12, 2017
- Anticipated start of funding: July 1, 2017
The application support webinar will take place on Tuesday March 7, 2017, from 10:00 - 11:30 am. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for joining details.
- Guidelines (PDF)
- Instructions (PDF)
- Award conditions and acceptance form (PDF)
- Award management and eligible expenses (PDF)
- Evaluation criteria (PDF)
- FAQs (PDF)
The webinar is now finished. You can download the presentation for your convenience.