2018 Implementation Science Team Project Grant competition
Please note: This page is intended for the sole use of the 10 teams who received 2018 MSFHR Implementation Science Team (IST) Development Grants, to prepare their applications for the 2018 IST Project Grant, which is a closed competition. All materials found on this page are not intended for public use or distribution.
MSFHR’s new Implementation Science Team (IST) Program supports teams of researchers and research users to plan, conduct and study the implementation of proven health interventions that address one or more BC health system priorities to improve the quality and effectiveness of health, health services and care in BC.
During the first phase of the competition, 10 teams were awarded a Development Grant valued at approximately $10,000 for a duration of six months. The purpose of this initial funding is to provide support for activities related to the development of research teams and their projects in preparation for the Project Grant application. The Project Grant represents the principal funding opportunity of the IST Program.
More information on the IST Program is available here.
- Orientation webinar session: September 13, 2018 (recording available here)
- Implementation science strengthening workshop: October 3-4, 2018
- Project Grant application deadline: February 28, 2019
- Anticipated notice of Project Grant funding decision: Mid-May 2019
- Anticipated start of Project Grant funding: June 1, 2019
Application resources (PDF)
- Award Conditions & Acceptance Forms
- Evaluation Criteria
- Executive Sponsor Support Form*
- Budget Template*
- Application Worksheet
- Uploads Instructions
- Department Head Form (new)
*Please convert to PDF before uploading to ApplyNet