Applications to our funding competitions are coordinated through MSFHR ApplyNet.
MSFHR ApplyNet is an online grants management system platform that allows users to manage their entire award lifecycle, from application submission to post-award monitoring. The application submission process typically involves both applicants and third parties (e.g., deans, department heads, supervisors, references, etc.).
Note: If you and/or any of your third parties (e.g., department head, dean, supervisors, referees, etc.) have ever applied for funding from MSFHR and you do not know your login and/or password information, please contact MSFHR Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.714.6609 for assistance.
- MSFHR ApplyNet video tutorials
- MSFHR ApplyNet Quick Start Guide 1 - Registration
- MSFHR ApplyNet Quick Start Guide 2 - Resetting Your Password
- MSFHR ApplyNet Quick Start Guide 3 - Applicant Portal Homepage
- MSFHR ApplyNet Quick Start Guide 4 - Completing the Eligibility Quiz
- MSFHR ApplyNet Quick Start Guide 5 - Drafting Your Letter of Intent
- MSFHR ApplyNet Quick Start Guide 6 - Drafting Your Full Application
- MSFHR ApplyNet Quick Start Guide 7 - Third Party Forms
- MSFHR ApplyNet Quick Start Guide 8 - Host Institution Approval
- MSFHR ApplyNet Peer Review Quick Start Guide - Stage 1: Conflicts and Preferences
- MSFHR ApplyNet Peer Review Quick Start Guide - Stage 2: Pre-Meeting Scores and Comments
Our Help Desk staff are standing by to answer your questions about MSFHR ApplyNet. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).