KT Encounters: KT 2.0
KT 2.0: The evolution of KT
Filmed and produced by MSFHR. Post-production by the Knowledge Mobilization Studio. Speaker titles and affiliations correct at time of filming.
KT 2.0 takes knowledge translation to the next level, to deepen our understanding and broaden our perspectives as to what might be possible in the field. As researchers and research users engage in meaningful partnerships the challenge will be to embrace complexity in the health system and think differently about addressing problems in health care.
Jump to our other themes:
Share your reflections and continue the discussion by commenting at the bottom of this page.
- Bev Holmes | VP, Research & Impact, MSFHR
- Allan Best | Managing Director, InSource Research Group
- Diane Finegood | President & CEO, MSFHR
- Peter Levesque | President, Institute for Knowledge Mobilization
A funder's role
Tips and tools
Are we there yet? Hope for the future
Resources to support continued learning
- Collective action for implementation: A realist evaluation of organisational collaboration in healthcare
- From knowledge translation to engaged scholarship: Promoting research relevance and utilization
- Institute for Knowledge Mobilization
- Is it time to drop the ‘knowledge translation’ metaphor? A critical literature review
- Mobilising knowledge in complex health systems: A call to action
- Social Media and Public Policy: What is the Evidence?
- Systems Grantmaking Resource Guide