Fostering collaborations in digital health research
MSFHR is co-hosting a one-day interactive forum scheduled for February 5, 2015, that will bring together the sectors involved in developing, implementing, and delivering digital health solutions to some of health care’s most pressing challenges for:
- Youth with mental health conditions (ages 11-25)
- Supporting seniors with complex care needs in their homes
- Other areas consistent with health system priorities and the new Directions for Health Research in BC
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about CIHR’s eHealth Innovations Partnership Program (eHIPP) funding opportunity and how to apply
- Engage with individuals and organizations from the research, healthcare, education, government and technology sectors
- Discuss enablers to successful cross-sectoral collaborations and jointly uncover potential solutions to key patient and system challenges.
We invite interested individuals to learn more and register at www.msfhr.org/digital-health-forum.
Registration is free of charge, but space is limited.
Need more information or have questions? Contact Muneerah Kassam at email@example.com.