KT Science Sample Study Protocols
For individuals interested in submitting a KT science application, below is a list of sample study protocols for your reference. These sample protocols are not endorsed by MSFHR; they have been provided here purely for your reference.
This list is not meant to be exhaustive; you’re encouraged to search out and explore other resources. Many of these articles have been retrieved from Implementation Science, however other journals may also be helpful to explore.
An additional resource is the Implementation Science article written by Proctor et al. (2012) entitled “Writing implementation research grant proposals: ten key ingredients”
- Understanding the relationship between the perceived characteristics of clinical practice guidelines and their uptake: protocol for a realist review
- Protocol: developing a conceptual framework of patient mediated knowledge translation, systematic review using a realist approach
- Exploring mentorship as a strategy to build capacity for knowledge translation research and practice: protocol for a qualitative study
- Improving physician hand hygiene compliance using behavioural theories: a study protocol
- Application of theory to enhance audit and feedback interventions to increase the uptake of evidence-based transfusion practice: an intervention development protocol
- Effects of an evidence service on health-system policy makers’ use of research evidence: A protocol for a randomised controlled trial