The MSFHR Research Trainee Program supports health researchers in the training phase of their research career to enable career development and the long-term success of the BC health research landscape.
The Research Trainee Program is one of MSFHR’s flagship funding opportunities. Since 2001, we’ve granted more than 1,200 Research Trainee awards worth more than $45 million, helping to develop, attract and retain BC’s best and brightest health researchers and support the advancement of world-class health research in BC.
The Research Trainee Program:
- Provides salary support for talented post-doctoral or health professional researchers and develops their careers in health research.
- Helps post-doctoral researchers increase their, and their labs’, research productivity.
- Prepares post-doctoral researchers for successful careers in research, biotech, health policy and more.
- Award term: up to three years.
- Partnership opportunities available.
The 2019 Research Trainee competition is scheduled to open for applications in Dec 2018.
Guidelines are now available.